Powered By Blogger

July 29, 2010

ROCKY AND THE FOXES


I always enjoy watching the interaction between the foxes and the Raccoon.
In this video there are four little foxes who seem to be giving the Raccoon a run for his money. Watch how the little foxes run back and forth when the raccoon comes near them. One little girl stands her ground under extreme pressure by the raccoon to chase them all away.
Later in the video a couple of adults come along to make sure the kids are handling the situation appropriately.
I hope you enjoy today's video blog.
Click on the screen BELOW to start the movie.
If you would like to join my blog or send it to friends I think that would be great. You may have to sign up for a google account but then you will get an email notice when I add a new blog post.
If you have a fox experience you would like to share please write and tell me about it.
Have a great day!
Sandra

No comments: